Who are we?
The Healthcare sector is evolving at a pace never seen before. With top-down policy impacts and shifting goal-posts, many professionals and organisations are struggling to keep up.
On the front-line, clinicians and organisations are struggling with career stability and budgetary constraints respectively.
One thing is for sure - Acute and Primary Care clients of all sizes can, and will, no longer rely on the short term staffing solutions as they have increasingly done so over the last decade.
The solution is simple - an Agency which not only shares the vision of a sustainable, effective healthcare system for all, but which is capable of delivering the permanent and ultra-long term solutions which effect lasting change. An Agency which is at the same time in touch with its candidates, their roles and ambitions
Most importantly, MedMatch focuses on solutions which improve the circumstances of both our Clients and Candidates.
Welcome to the new Healthcare Recruitment sector - where our mission is your mission.
What we do: Clients
• We supply Doctors, GP's, Nurses, office and support staff and management level candidates to Healthcare organisations of all types and sizes.
• Develop permanent solutions for your workforce, allowing you to focus on your own plans knowing you will have the people you need.
• Offer innovative contract products tackling market issues head-on, cutting costs and delivering superior results.
• 47,000+ candidates in the UK and abroad to review - there's a MedMatch out there for everyone.
• Expert consultants on hand to work with youdevelop a bespoke plan with lasting results.
What we do: Candidates
• Positions and contracts on offer to suit you - design your own role with your MedMatch Consultant. We work with all UK trusts and over 30,000 Healthcare Clients. Let us find your match.
• Advice and guidance based on your needs and your preferences.
• Positions both locally and globally, training and development opportunities here and abroad and the chance to work to improve healthcare in the world's most vulnerable countries.
• A team of Conusltants with a collective experience of over 40 years in this sector, at your service.
• Endless prospects, some of which you may not have considered: Private and NHS, on and offshore. Do what you do from a cruise ship, a charity aid centre or on military bases worldwide. The traditional list of options has grown.
Keep abreast - the latest healthcare-related stories brought to you straight from the BBC